Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WeVerb11 - Days 25 - 28


More WeVerb.....

Day 25

Celebrate.

What did you celebrate in 2011? Are you looking forward to any celebrations in 2012?

I don't remember celebrating much this year of note other than my 2nd wedding anniversary. That is always a happy moment. I'm looking forward to next year.


Day 26

Revive.

Share a favorite photo from the past year. What was happening behind the scenes? What were you thinking or feeling? What could you smell, taste, see, hear at that moment?


This pic was taken at the Ephesus ruins in Turkey. Jim, my husband (not his real name) and I were roaming through the ruins. We decided to kill a little time by taking pics. It was the first sunny day we'd had since we arrived in Turkey. We had just gotten to Turkey's Mediterranean coast after spending a lot of time in the center of the country in the Cappadocia region. I was enjoying feeling the warm sun. Turkey was really one of the highlights, if not THE highlight, of my year.


Day 27

#27: Spend

Where did your money go this year? Where do you want it to go in 2012?

I chuckled when I read this prompt. My/our money went to food and travel this year. Unfortunately, I didn't really EARN any money. That's been the issue. I hope that can change for next year.


#28: Pay It Forward

Describe a random act of kindness that you benefited from in 2011. How will you pay it forward in 2012?

Random act of kindness? Hmmm...well, this older man paid for my lunch. I think he thought my friendliness was flirtation. I just make simple conversation. He's older than my dad and well, I'm married. I felt bad and tried to pay, but he wouldn't let me. Sigh...

Maybe I need to pay for someone's lunch in 2012?


No comments: