Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WeVerb Day 13 - Read

WeVerb Day 13

#13: Read.

What article or book changed your outlook on an issue or life?

Hmmm...I don't really think I read anything in 2011 that was particularly earth shattering or life changing other than what I would normally read. I usually read something spiritually based in the mornings before I begin my day. Those are always helpful to me in focusing and making sure that my mind is right for that day. It's something that I've always done and that I'll continue to do.

I will say that I did start to read books again. I read a lot of blogs, magazines and so on, but I felt that books were missing in my life. After getting a Kindle last year, I've started to enjoy reading and exploring what's out there. I wrote a little about my Jane Austen book project for this past year here. I'm hoping to do another book reading project for 2012.


No comments: