Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WeVerb 11, Days 19-22


I answered Day 18 in the last post.


Day 19

Laugh.

Tell us about your biggest belly laugh in 2011.

Uhhh..I don't think I can recall this one. It was probably something that Jim, my husband (not his real name) said. He makes me laugh all the time.


Day 20

Plug In/Unplug.

How has technology affected your life (positively or negatively) in 2011? Do you want this to continue for 2012?


Technology has definitely been great to me. Blogging has been one of the highlights of my year. I've gotten a lot of great opportunities from blogging this year, and I hope that they will only continue to grow. One of my career possibilities for the future may include a social media element. I'm not sure yet.

While my relationship to technology has been good overall, I also feel like I've wasted a lot of time on technology this year. By spending too much time on certain sites, I feel like I waste valuable time that I could spend in a more productive way. I'm hoping that my online time will produce more fruit for me instead of just being something that I occasionally do passively.


Day 21

Ripple.

The butterfly effect posits that a small change can ripple across whole ecosystems. Who do you credit for the small action that made all the difference in your life this year?

Is this bad that I can't think of anyone? Ouch! Perhaps it was Jim's continued love and support?Perhaps it was my friends rallying to help me with professional contacts? In general, I don't think there has really been anyone that made a specific difference (for the better anyway) in my life this year other than these people (but especially Jim).


Day 22

#22: Accomplish

What is one thing you want to do before you bid adieu to 2011? How will you make it happen?

Planning. I want to go into 2012 with some semblance of a plan. I waffle a lot this year. I don't want to do that next year. Next week will be about planning and organizing for 2012.


No comments: