Monday, December 5, 2011

WeVerb Day 5 - Befriend

We Verb Day 5 - Befriend

Did you meet any new friends this year? How did they impact your 2011?

I have met one or two new people lately, and in some instances we are still in the "early friendship" stage. One in particular new friend has been fun to meet and get to know. I would have never thought that she and I would enjoy each other's company as much as we do. I've also introduced her to another friend, and she has hit it off that person, too. It's nice to be able to help expand other people's networks.

Overall, I will say that I have gotten closer to people that I met last year. I also see my friendships changing due to friends having children, which is a good thing. In many instances, I am enjoying their children as well. That's nice.

We had a holiday party this past weekend, and it was great to see people that I haven't seen in awhile, and I am hoping to establish deeper connections with many people into 2012.


No comments: