Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WeVerb Day 7 - Travel

Okay, it seems that the travel day was supposed to be today. Whatever I said yesterday for the WeVerb 11 prompt about travel gets a big ditto. :) I will say that my travel (and food) blog has been such a great part of my life this year. While I don't have this humungous following, I have enjoyed sharing my curiosity about the world and my experiences with others. My blog has given me a lot of joy. I'm not crafty or visually creative (I love to dance, which I guess you could share on a blog...sorta), so the blog is my outlet in that respect. It's also been my happy space where I can share the fun aspect of my life. I'm grateful that there are people out there who even want to read my stuff. I've also "met" some people (virtually and in person) who are really nice individuals and who I would I've enjoyed getting to know through their writing and blogging.

In yesterday's post, I didn't say where I'd like to go next. I am still gunning for India and a trip through Southeast Asia, but I don't know if and how that will happen. Jim, my husband (not his real name), and I will be hopefully going on a new adventure next spring. I'd also like to go a girls' trip with my BFF, who has been a travel partner in the past. I'd also like to visit my family in Toronto. I was supposed to visit them as part of my Buffalo trip. Who knows what the new year will bring?

Feel free to take a look at my travel adventures past and present on my blog, Try Anything Once.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Traveling through Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam is one of my dreams. On the top of my travel list are Iceland and Bolivia (salt plains!). I hope 2012 is full of adventures for you. Hello from a wanderlusting reverber!