Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WeVerb Day 6 - Favor/Travel

Hmmm...Well, there seem to be two WeVerb 11 prompts floating around right now.


WeVerb 11 Day 6 - Favor

What was your favorite month of 2011? Why did it beat out all of the other months?

WeVerb Day 6 - Travel

Where did you travel this year? What was your favorite part? If you didn't get to travel, where would do you want to go next year?

I actually think I can blend these two!! I think March definitely gets a nod because of our trip to Turkey. We're still talking about it in December, and we had a wonderful time. You can read about it rather extensively on my other blog, Try Anything Once. In addition to Turkey, I went to Los Angeles, California; Buffalo, New York, and Antigua. Traveling really makes me feel alive and refreshes me, and I think I needed that at various times this year.

No comments: