Sunday, December 11, 2011

WeVerb Day 10 - Create



WeVerb 11, Day 10 - Create


Share a creative project you undertook this year (art, writing, DIY, cooking, home decoration, crafts, photography … whatever comes to mind). How do you use your creativity to express yourself?


I think I failed this one. Can I fail a WeVerb prompt? I didn't have any particular creative project this year. I've been wanting to learn how to knit. I have been procrastinating for a whole year. I'd also like to learn how to bake as well as get back into dance. Those things are definitely on the list for next year. I did have a reading project for this year, but as for something that I created other than my other blog?

Wait a minute! I'm wrong! Well, I did have somewhat of a creative project this year. I learned how to edit video, and I did quite a few on-location vlogs for my blog. I really wanted to incorporate video to my blog to take it to a higher level and to verbally communicate more with my readers. While I am not ready for an Oscar, I know my way around IMovie now. You can check out some of my vlogs and edited video.

I have to admit that I feel a little better about myself now that I realize that I did do something "creative" this year. :)

Here's hoping for a more creative 2012!

No comments: