Thursday, December 8, 2011

WeVerb Day 8 - Choice


WeVerb Day 8 - Choice

What was the biggest choice you made in 2011? What caused you to choose what you chose?


Oy! I don't like this prompt because it means that I have to get personal. :) I really racked my brain for this one, but I would say that the biggest decision might have been choosing not to try to have a child in 2011.

Lots of people on the internet like to tell me that I am old regarding children, pregnancy, etc.. I'm fine with that. However, they don't live in my world. In my world this year, we had to deal with major emotional and financial strains as it relates to other people in our lives. Supporting others AND possibly a baby just wasn't in the cards for us. I know the old adage that "There will never be a right time to have a child," but I assure you this wasn't the time for us.

Also I'm still working out some kinks career-wise in my camp, and I'd like to have those settled a bit more before we go down this road. How settled I need to be is really the question for 2012.


No comments: