Saturday, December 24, 2011

WeVerb 11, Days 23 & 24


We Verb, Day 23

Describe something that you actively engaged in learning to do this year.

Well, I did try to learn more skills for my secret project, which I could reveal. It has a lot to do woth pib;ic speaking and thinkinf on your feet. I also learn how to edit video. I'm far from an expert, but at least I can do some basic stuff on a Mac with raw footage.


We Verb, Day 24

What did you finally let go of in 2011? What will you let go of in 2012?

Good question. Not much. :) I'd like to let go of more in 2012. I think in particular I'd like to let myself go to feel creative enough to think of how I can make a contribution to this world. I have been taught to to take a certain path. perhaps all of my hard charging would be better spent letting go and of seeing what the God/Universe has in store for me.



No comments: