Friday, December 30, 2011

WeVerb Day 30 - Meditate


Day 30



Were you happy with who you were in 2011? Who do you want to be in 2012 and beyond?


No. I don't like who I was in 2011.

I am struggling.

I was stressed out by the poor decisions of others.

I feel like I wasted a lot of time.

I feel like I didn't accomplish many of the goals or things that could have.

I am pretty beaten down by my career transition process and perhaps beating myself up about it too much.


In 2012, I hope to

proactive about my own profession future and understand that building it will come with hard work and success or improvement will not happen overnight.

begin to understand and be comfortable with what family means to me and what having my own family will look like.

not answer to others and be willing to tell them about themselves.

to take advantage of this time in my life.


No comments: