Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little Something New!

Hey there!

After a yet another blogging break, I am back! This time with a little something new. I'm vlogging! I love that word...vlogging. I think we're living in certain time when we can make a new word that makes no kinda sense out of nothing.

Anyway, I figure vlogging will be helpful for me to keep going, and it will be a great way for me to connect with you all in a different way. Let me know what you think especially about your homework assignment! :)




And yes, Vegas was fun!

3 comments:

Chichi {From Now Till I Do} said...

Yay for vlogging!

Loved you on WB, so was happy to find your personal blog.

Looking forward to see how you progress on transiting to something new. My other half is in the same position and it's not easy, but we stay hopeful.

lifequesting said...

I agree! Yay for vlogging! Great first video! And I love the idea of a series :)

lavenderpug said...

love this vlogging! you're way ahead of me in this career transition process, so unfortunately i have no suggestions :( this is reinforcing my feelings of uselessness thanks a LOT. haha just kidding. sniff.