Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Checking In TSN Style

Hey, all!

I am checking in via vlog this time. I haven't done one in awhile. I miss them.

I'm having a very productive and rainy Wednesday here in NYC. I hope all is well in our neck of the woods.

Here's a preview of what's in the vlog:

1. Do you know WHY you procrastinate? Take some time and think about the reasons why you may put off important projects or tasks?

2. Does the manner in which a prospective employer treats you during the hiring process a red flag? (I think this has come up before, right?)

3. Entrepreneurship - do I REALLY want to do it?



Enjoy and "talk" to you all soon!!

1 comment:

Sugar said...

I so get where you are coming from on the job thing. 1. I had a second interview 3 weeks ago and I still haven't heard from them!! I want to sent an email stating- Obviously you aren't hiring me for this position and it's pretty rude that you haven't responded to me. Whateve- I am pretty sure I would have turned down the job anyway. 2. What's up with the lag time between interviews- I don't like scheduling an interview 2 weeks out- the waiting is horrible. As always- best of luck to you. I better get back to work and stop procrastinating (which I love to do).